wss message

Subject: Re: Public review for WSS TC specs

Kelvin:

Please send to me information similar to
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200308/msg00006.html so
that I can put together an announcement to send out to the membership.

As we don't yet have a web form for submitting comments people will
srtill have to subscribe to the comment list in order to send a comment.
  (I'll take care of the details of this in the announcement.)

I'll let you specify the beginning and end dates; just make it minimum
30 days.

-Karl

Kelvin Lawrence wrote:

> Karl, I am writing as co-Chair of the WSS TC to inform you that today
> the TC voted unanimously to commence the public review of the three
> specifications and associated XML Schemas that achieved Committee Spec
> status on Sunday. My co-Chair Chris and I will be happy to work with you
> to facilitate this review and provide whatever details you need from us.
>
> Also, the TC would like to know how we will receive the feedback (if
> any) from the public reviewers ?
>
> We would also like to clarify exactly when the 30 day review period
> starts (and ends)
>
> Many thanks
>
> Cheers
> Kelvin

Karl F. Best
Vice President, OASIS
office  +1 978.667.5115 x206     mobile +1 978.761.1648
karl.best@oasis-open.org      http://www.oasis-open.org