wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SAML Token Brainstorming

I am sorry. I was confusing the Bearer method and the Sender Vouches method.
AS a result some of my remarks were in error.

I am a little confused about where we are exactly. I suggest we wait for the
Netegrity proposal and take that as our point of departure.

I for one am pleased not to be the document editor. I had been expecting to
do that.

Hal

.