wss message

Subject: Re: Fw: [wss] Sponsor for next call

Here you go ...

WSS-TC
Dial-In Number =
Toll/International Callers = 1-484-630-7099
Password = 19417

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.436.9568 | cell 512.289.4122

|         |           Kelvin           |
|         |           Lawrence/Austin/I|
|         |           BM@IBMUS         |
|         |           11/01/2003 07:56 |
  |       To:       wss@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                       |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                      |
  |       Subject:  Fw: [wss] Sponsor for next call                                                                                                |

I still do not have a sponsor for next week - can anyone help us out ?

Cheers
Kelvin