wss message

Subject: New Issue: ds:X509IssuerSerial is not a global element

None of the xmldsig X509 elements are declared globally;
consequently the WSS X.509 profile use of ds:X509IssuerSerial
is not schema valid. We must instead use something like this:

  <wsse:X509IssuerSerial>
    <ds:X509IssuerName ... />
    <ds:X509SerialNumber ... />
  </wsse:X509IssuerSerial>

  <xsd:element name="X509IssuerSerial" type="ds:X509IssuerSerialType" />

Alternatively we could request that W3C issue an errata on the
dsig schema that exposes the elements globally. This would not
break interoperability of existing documents, but might not be
accepted.

Merlin