wss message

Subject: Voting reminder

As promised in my prior reminder, I am sending one final reminder to vote in our current ballots. The vote closes at 11:45pm ET Sunday.

As I know you are all aware, taking part in votes does help maintain TC voting status so please, no matter which way you intend to vote, try to make the 5 minutes it will take you to cast your vote - many thanks

Cheers
Kelvin