wss message

Subject: Withdrawing my issue (was RE: [wss-comment] Enumerations of QName fault codes)

I owe the TC an apology. Martin Gudgin has pointed out the subtle but critical distinction that I missed: because the type is specified as an enumeration of QNames, there is no problem with "locking in" the wsse: prefix. This would only have happened if the type was specified as an enumeration of *strings*.

So, re-start the presses, move-along-nothing-to-see-here, and all the other clichés, and I'll go sit in the corner for a while.

 - irving -