wss message

Subject: Re: Subject: Information Request for WS-I BSP WG

Michael McIntosh/Watson/IBM wrote on 02/12/2004 12:18:32 PM:

> As you my know, the WS-I Basic Security Profile Working Group has been engaged in
> an effort to create an interoperability profile for the imminent WSS standard. The
> WG has performed a thorough review of the first set of Committee Drafts approved in
> the Fall of 2003. The recent approval of a revised set of WSS CDs leaves us with
> two possible courses of action:

>  a) perform a complete review of the new CDs,
>  b) review only the normative changes since the initial CD and the final CD that
> impact the WS-I security profile.
> I have been given an action item by the WS-I Basic Security Profile Working Group
> to ask this TC to, if possible, provide that WG with a list of normative revisions
> to these documents since the initial CDs.

Just to clarify, we request the list of normative revisions between the following document versions:

from "Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security Working Draft 17, Wednesday, 27 August 2003"
to "Web Services Security: SOAP Message Security 1.0 Monday, 19 January 2004"

from "Web Services Security UsernameToken Profile Working Draft 4, Monday, 11 August 2003"
to "Web Services Security UsernameToken Profile 1.0 Monday, 19 January 2004"

from Web Services Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile Working Draft 10, 19th August 2003"
to "Web Services Security X.509 Certificate Token Profile Monday, 19 January 2004"