wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] about Hitachi's negative vote

Dear TC members,

I thought the specs could be read without ambiguity if there were
descriptions like these.

----------
(1) Add following statment to [WSS] Chapter 2;

This document's URI is:
http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message
-security-1.0

This URI is also used as the prefix for EncodingType identifiers,
ValueType identifiers, and algorithm identifiers by this document.
We use URI fragment to provide compact and readable examples.
For example URI fragment "#Base64Binary" corresponds to full URI
"http://www.docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-soap-
message-security-1.0#Base64Binary".
The full URI MUST be used by implementation and the URI fragments MUST
NOT be used.

(2) Add similar statement to [WSSUSERNAME] and [WSS-X509].

(3) Change following statment;

"the URI for this specification" -> "document's URI"

[WSS] Line 598
[WSSUSERNAME] Line 170, 236
[WSS-X509] Line 178, 218
--------