wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Basic Security Profile 1.0 Draft

Several other WS-I specs have only been supplied in HTML.  These documents and the BSP are authored in XML and then a standard XSLT style sheet is applied to generate the HTML.  This leaves the Editors to worry about the content and not the presentation.  In addition standard and special Appendices can be auto generated in this mode.

If you want to review the document in Word instead of in your favorite browser Word can read the HTML file and you can save it in any Word format you choose.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:pcotton@microsoft.com

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: May 19, 2004 3:45 PM
To: Paul Cotton
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Sure would be nice to have Word version or PDF

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for "Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>"Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>

"Paul Cotton" <pcotton@microsoft.com>

05/19/2004 02:20 PM

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[wss] Basic Security Profile 1.0 Draft

As I promised at Tue's TC meeting, here is the link to the WS-I Basic
Security Profile 1.0 working draft:
http://www.ws-i.org/Profiles/BasicSecurityProfile-1.0.html