wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] XrML virtual interop completed

I would gather that proper procedure is first contact chair not post to list.

Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122
Inactive hide details for James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>

          James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>

          05/20/2004 05:54 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

wss@lists.oasis-open.org, karl.best@oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [wss] XrML virtual interop completed

>To: James Bryce Clark <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org> * * *
>From: Anthony Nadalin <drsecure@us.ibm.com>
>Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 20:34:20 -0500
>Subject: Re: [wss] XrML virtual interop completed
>
>What has prompted this mail, I did not see one like this for the other
>profiles.  Have you read the IP statement that was posted to the list by
>ContentGuard ?
>Anthony Nadalin | work 512.838.0085 | cell 512.289.4122

    Good morning.  There were elements present here that weren't present
in the others.  As I tried to convey in my earlier message.  Tony, I see
all of those as surmountable, and wouldn't expect any of them to be
show-stoppers.   It's the TC, not me, that decides what should be
adopted.  I am just trying to keep the rules issues sorted out.  I have
contacted ContentGuard directly and have every reason to believe that we
could fix those matters fairly easily and quickly.   Regards  JBC

To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/members/leave_workgroup.php.

GIF image