wss message

Subject: Errata document

Folks, as you have hopefully noticed, the initial draft of the errata document has been uploaded. It would be great if people could take a look at it prior to our call tomorrow (Tuesday June 29th 7am Pacific Daylight Time) so that we can start to discuss the document on the call.

The document is available at this URL [1]

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/7488/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-errata-001.pdf

Cheers
Kelvin