wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SAML CD Vote

I have been informed by OASIS management that it would be inappropriate hold a vote on the concall while an electronic vote is running, and that since people have already cast votes electronically we should just let the electronic vote finish.  Sorry for all the confusion, we'll jsut wait the few extra days.

From: Chris Kaler [mailto:ckaler@microsoft.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 22, 2004 12:00 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] SAML CD Vote

It was pointed out to me that OASIS requires electronic votes to run for 7 days, so I have ammended the vote to extend 2 additional days.  However this extends beyond on next conference call.  So, if we have quorum on the call, and people want to close this down early, we will entertain a motion for an immediate vote rather than wait for the electronic vote to complete.  Otherwise we can wait for the vote to finish.