wss message

Subject: SwA Profile Comments

Hello,

1.
It seems to me that "Attachment-Content-Only transform" and "MIME Part
CipherReference Transform" are identical.

Transform Input is  : a MIME Part
Transofrm Output is : the content of the MIME Part (after decoding
             according to the Content-Transfer-Encoding MIME header)

If this is true, we can define only one transform for this purpose and
use it from <ds:Reference> and <xenc:CipherReference>.

2.
I think it is confusing to use transform algorithm URIs as
<xenc:EncryptedData>Type attribute value. They are completely
different things.
We should define different URIs for transform algorithms and types.
For example,
  http://.../...wss-swa-profile-1.0#Attachment-Content-Only-Transform
  http://.../...wss-swa-profile-1.0#Attachment-Complete-Transform  (if we need this one)
for transform algorithms and
  http://.../...wss-swa-profile-1.0#Attachment-Content-Only
  http://.../...wss-swa-profile-1.0#Attachment-Complete
for types.

Regards,

Toshi
---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
Planning Dept., STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV.,
SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED