wss message

Subject: Updated List of Participants for October 25th SwA Interop

All,

Please confirm if you will be participating for sure in the October 25th SwA Profile interoperability event. There have been some changes (and additions) to the participants.

The list so far consists of the following companies:

  1. IBM
  2. DataPower
  3. Cyclone Commerce
  4. Oracle

For each company, I will need a contact person. I have a contact person for Oracle and IBM so far.

Thanks,

Blake Dournaee

Sarvega, Inc.