wss message

Subject: Use of Decryption Transform

Unlike Hal, I think that the scenario described in section 9.4 is relevant:

"The ordering semantics of the <wsse:Security> header are sufficient to
determine if signatures are over encrypted or unencrypted data. However,
when a signature is included in one <wsse:Security> header and the
encryption data is in another <wsse:Security> header, the proper processing
order may not be apparent.
If the producer wishes to sign a message that MAY subsequently be encrypted
by an intermediary then the producer MAY use the Decryption Transform for
XML Signature to explicitly specify the order of decryption."

However, I agree with Hal that we do not want to require that all consumers
implement code to untangle dependencies in the event that a producer
includes it.

I propose that we remove this section and when time permits I will generate
a profile submission for use of the Decryption Transform with WSS.