wss message

Subject: SWA Profile - Ballot final results

I am sure most of you checked the web page to get the result of the ballot but here are the formal results of the SWA Profile vote.

Yes = 38
Abstain = 4
No = 0

Eligible to vote 49 (system  says 49 but I think it was actually 50 when the vote started)

The profile is therefore approved as a new CD as more than 2/3 of those eligible voted to support (based on 50 eligible)

Mary and Jamie by copy, this is the formal notification we are required to submit per the OASIS Process.

Cheers
Kelvin