wss message

Subject: Web page updates

I realize I have been slow just lately in getting our homepage [1] up to date - apologies for that, the travel schedule the last 12 weeks or so has been brutal.

I have today cleaned up the home page and added references at the top to our most recent achievements.

Please let me know if you encounter any missing or broken (or just plain wrong) links and I will fix them. Also, ideas on how to improve the page are most welcome (within the limits of what the tool lets me do of course)

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/tc_home.php?wg_abbrev=wss

Cheers
Kelvin