wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Groups - oasis-2005xx-wss-kerberos-token-profile-1.0-changes.pdf uploaded

Tony,

A couple of comments

1.	Line 116, 'one value' should now be 'two values'

2.	Between the text in 3.3 and the text in 3.5/3.6 It doesn't seem
completely clear when the sub-session key should be used. I wonder if we
should edit line 218-219 to read something like;

	The value of the signature key is the value of the Kerberos
session key
	(see Section 3.3 for how to determine which value to use for the
session key)
	or a key derived from this session key using a mechanism agreed
to by the communicating parties.

	where the parenthetical statement is the extra text. The same
would apply to line 224-225

Gudge