wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Groups - WSS 1.1 Interop Scenario (wss-11-interop-draft-01.doc) uploaded

Hi Hans!

The scenario addresses the stuff that's new in 1.1 core. But it sounds
like I missed something. What other scenarios did you have in mind?

I didn't think we'd need to re-run the 1.0 scenarios as I don't think
they are affected by the new 1.1 constructs.

I don't know the answer to the mailing list question.

Gudge