wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] OTP

Hans Granqvist and I have been working on a revised version of the proposal that we’d made earlier, in light of the meeting and email discussion that took place last week.  We hope to post the result to the list tomorrow to provide a basis for further consideration.

--jl

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 2:34 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] OTP

Folks, the discussion on the OTP seems to have dried up. I do not yet think we have (on the list) seen an agreed upon set of words that could be used as a motion at the next meeting. I have seen some discussion of a motion and a few issues raised and discussed but I do not think I have yet seen closure.

This e-mail is a reminder that we need to get this issue to some form of closure.

What do folks on the TC want to do?

Cheers
Kelvin