wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] wrt Issue 428

Well, I didn't raise it during the discussion because I thought Jeff was
on the call and figured his silence meant he changed his mind.

Anyway, as to what to do now, we do still have a public review comment
regarding this.  Our disposition could just be "we had no proposal when
we closed the issue."  However, I haven't heard anyone speak against
Jeff's suggestion in
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/email/archives/200510/m
sg00019.html.  So, if the editors can squeeze it in, it may be nicer to
adopt his suggestion and then we can make our disposition of the public
review comment "Appropriate clarification has been added to section 7.2"
or something along those lines.

&Thomas.