wss message

Subject: Attention 1.1 document editors

Editors:

If the votes to submit the 1.1 drafts for final standardization pass, we will need to turn around a quick edit/re-post cycle.

1. We will need all the docs edited to say 'Committee Specification'
2. We will need all the docs re-posted to the doc repository (so that we have new URLs etc for the submission)
3. We will need the source files as well as the PDF files (the OASIS process requires we submit the source)

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Kelvin