wss message

Subject: WSS Minutes 2006-01-24

Title: [wss] Groups - WSS TC bi-weekly call modified
Date:  Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Time:  07:00am - 07:30am PT

Event Description:
WSS TC Phone Call

+1 (517)386-9613
Passcode: 7637961

We are grateful to IBM for sponsoring this call

Minutes:
1. Call to order/roll call
2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (Jan 10th 2005) [1]
Minutes are approved without objection.
3. 1.1 Voting Status
Kelvin: so far 55 yes votes, 18%.  Looks like we're on course for a successful standard.
4. Issues list
Still looking to fill issues list coordinator position.  One volunteer wasn't a full member of TC.  Would be good if the coordinator were.
TC agrees unanimously to adopt the errata posted by Tony to close issue 444.
5. Other business
Kelvin: We were waiting to hear from Jamie about UTP.  The mail just arrived at 7:16.
Prateek: Put out a call for a virtual STP Interop on the 15th.  Will be the contact person for that.  So far 4 people have indicated interest.
Chris: Anyone on the TC who hasn't voted on WSS 1.1 yet, should have their rep do so, it'd be nice to have our entire TC represented.
Kelvin: If anyone is willing to serve as an issues list coordinator, please send the chairs mail.
6. Adjournment

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200601/msg00005.html