wss message

Subject: [VER3] WSS Minutes 2006-01-24

[VER2] Added attendance list.
[VER3] Rob Philpott RSA  Lost voting status after this meeting.

Date:  Tuesday, 24 January 2006
Time:  07:00am - 07:30am PT

Event Description:
WSS TC Phone Call

+1 (517)386-9613
Passcode: 7637961

We are grateful to IBM for sponsoring this call

Minutes:

1. Call to order/roll call

Voting Members

Duane        Nickull        Adobe
Gene         Thurston       AmberPoint
Corinna      Witt           BEA Systems, Inc.
Denis        Pilipchuk      BEA Systems, Inc.
Symon        Chang          Blue Titan
Steve        Anderson       BMC Software
Rich         Levinson       Computer Associates
Thomas       DeMartini      ContentGuard
Carolina     Canales-Valenzuela Ericsson
Toshihiro    Nishimura      Fujitsu Limited
Kefeng       Chen           GeoTrust
Irving       Reid           Hewlett-Packard
Kojiro       Nakayama       Hitachi
Anthony      Nadalin        IBM
Derek        Fu             IBM
Kelvin       Lawrence       IBM
Mike         McIntosh       IBM
Ron          Williams       IBM
Don          Flinn          Individual
Jan          Alexander      Microsoft Corporation
Chris        Kaler          Microsoft Corporation
Martin       Gudgin         Microsoft Corporation
Paul         Cotton         Microsoft Corporation
Vijay        Gajjala        Microsoft Corporation
Frederick    Hirsch         Nokia Corporation
Abbie        Barbir         Nortel
Prateek      Mishra         Oracle Corporation
Vamsi        Motukuru       Oracle Corporation
Ben          Hammond        RSA Security
John         Linn           RSA Security
Pete         Wenzel         SeeBeyond
Ronald       Monzillo       Sun Microsystems
John         Weiland        US Dept of the Navy
Hans         Granqvist      VeriSign
Mike         Rudolph        Wells Fargo

Members
Greg         Whitehead	    HP
Nataraj	     Nagaratnam	    IBM

Gained Voting status after this meeting
Greg         Whitehead      HP

Lost voting status
Maneesh      Sahu           Actional Corporation
Will         Raymond        Tibco
Rob          Philpott       RSA

2. Reading/Approving minutes of last meeting (Jan 10th 2005) [1]

Minutes are approved without objection.

3. 1.1 Voting Status

Kelvin: so far 55 yes votes, 18%.  Looks like we're on course for a successful standard.

4. Issues list

Still looking to fill issues list coordinator position.  One volunteer wasn't a full member of TC.  Would be good if the coordinator were.

TC agrees unanimously to adopt the errata posted by Tony to close issue 444.

5. Other business

Kelvin: We were waiting to hear from Jamie about UTP.  The mail just arrived at 7:16.

Prateek: Put out a call for a virtual STP Interop on the 15th.  Will be the contact person for that.  So far 4 people have indicated interest.

Chris: Anyone on the TC who hasn't voted on WSS 1.1 yet, should have their rep do so, it'd be nice to have our entire TC represented.

Kelvin: If anyone is willing to serve as an issues list coordinator, please send the chairs mail.

6. Adjournment

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200601/msg00005.html