Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] draft 15 : '@' is wildcard?

bill parducci wrote:

>here is the latest version of the schema. many things have changed since
>v15 (although the schema is pretty close to being frozen now).

Thanks for the updated schema Bill. Lots of name changes there.

Are AnyAction, AnySubject, and AnyResource now used instead of
a wildcard character?

The difference between AttributeSelector and AttributeDesignator is
a bit lost on me. The selector is an xpath into the context... but I thought
that's what the designator was. Hmm. Is there a handy proposal document
that explains that?

John