Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Section A12

Dear John Merrells,

Thank you for submitting your comment.  The XACML TC response to
your comment is:

CATEGORY: Unclear.
STATUS: Discussed 14 November 2002.
RESPONSE: Approved.  We agreed that this section is unclear and
needs to be re-worded.
ACTION ITEM: [Anne Anderson, due 21 November 2002] Submit a
proposed re-wording of Section A.12 to make it more clear, but
without changing existing schema or semantics.
ACTIONS: None at this time.

We will respond again to this comment with the final resolution
once a re-wording has been agreed upon.

Sincerely,
Anne Anderson, comments editor

On 14 November, John Merrells writes: [xacml-comment] Section A12