Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] IIB008Policy.xml is invalid

Satoshi Hada,

Thank you for catching these errors.  I discovered yesterday that our
XACML evaluation engine does not do schema validation itself, and I thought it
did.  We do have a validating parser, so I will run all the tests through
that parser today.  By tomorrow, I will send Michiharu Kudo an updated
set of tests.  I have found a number of errors here that have not been
reported on the xacml-comment mailing list.

Thanks again for all your help.

Anne Anderson

Anne
------