Subject: [xacml-comment] Updated Conformance Test Suite

Colleagues,

I have sent a zip file containing updated Conformance Tests to
Michiharu to be linked into our TC web page.  I have sent the zip
file directly to everyone who has submitted comments and who has
indicated that they want directly mailed copies.  If anyone else
would like to have a copy mailed directly to you (it is quite
large), please let me know.

All files have been passed through a validating parser.  All
errors and comments that have been sent to me or to xacml-comment
have been fixed and incorporated.  I have also fixed a number of
other errors that I found during my testing here.

The change recommended by Satoshi - to change the URL in the xsi
to a file name, and to include the two schema files in the
Conformance Test Suite - has been implemented.

Please continue to report any errors you find in these tests to
xacml-comment@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for everyone's help in testing these tests!

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692