Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Multiple Request Subject elements

Hi Wes,

In a sense, a policy, policy set, or rule match subjects. Subjects do
not match policies.

In a target, each match is a boolean function. At the base level, i.e.
within <Subject> element they are combined as a conjunctive sequence (i.e.
AND) on the same particular subject in the request context. If one of the
subjects matches the whole criteria, then you have a match, and the
boolean is effectively true. Being the the <Subject> element forms a
boolean predicate itself, the <Subjects> element forms a boolean function
as a disjunctive sequence (i.e. OR) of <Subject> predicates.

How do you think this would lead to problems with security. Which
problems?

-Polar