Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Question about subject element

Ilya,
Could you explain what type of hierarchy of subjects or resources
you are concerned with?  What is the relationship between nodes
in this hierarchy?

We have support for multiple subjects, and you could define
subject-categories to mean various levels in a hierarchy of
these, but we do not support a hierarchy of subjects directly.
But without knowing how the subjects in your hierarchy are
related, I am not able to address your question very well.

For hierarchical resources, look at the Section 7.8.  Is this
what you mean?

Anne Anderson

On 29 January, Simuni, Ilya writes: [xacml-comment] Question about subject element