Subject: [xacml-comment] Updated XACML Conformance Tests

I've updated the XACML Conformance Tests, incorporating all
comments I have received to date.  I have made the following
changes:

- Correct name for the OASIS XACML Version 0.1 Standard.
- Made it more clear that these tests are non-normative.
- Process for adding new tests (see "Contributions of New Tests")
- New tests:
  o IIC231 and IIC232: Duration-equals tests
  o IIE003: PolicyIdReference to invalid, but non-evaluated policy
  o IIIC001-IIC003: Hierarchical Resources tests (from Satoshi)
  All new tests are marked **EXPERIMENTAL** for now as per the
  new process.

I've asked Michiharu to update the TC Web Page with these
changes.  Comments are welcome, as always.  In fact, comments on
new tests are required before I can remove the **EXPERIMENTAL**
label.

Anne
Sun Microsystems Laboratories
1 Network Drive,UBUR02-311     Tel: 781/442-0928
Burlington, MA 01803-0902 USA  Fax: 781/442-1692