Subject: Two comments on XACML Implementers Guide

Two comments on XACML Implementers Guide:
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/xacml/repository/xacml-implement-guide-1.1.doc

>> Section4 Bags
>> A singleton bag is NOT the same
>> as an instance of the datatype contained in the bag.

What does "a singleton bag" mean?
Does it mean a bag that contains a single attribute value?

>> Section6 Combining algorithm.
>> First-Applicable: The "applicability" test is based solely on
>> evaluation of the Target.

It seems to me that this is a description about
Only-one-applicable (Appendix C.4)
rather than First-applicable (Appendix C.3).

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com