Subject: Comments on XACML 1.1 draft 3 (About AttributeAssignment)

Hi,

Here is my additional comment on the new draft version 3 posted at
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/200307/msg00082.html

PDF, page 40, Line 1491:
The <Attribute> element must have the DataType attribute.

I tried to schema-validate an <AttributeAssignment> element with
an <Attribute> element with no DataType attribute.
The result was INVALID.

This bug was already reported before and actually it is in Section 3.11 of the errata document.
However, it was not fully resolved.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com