Subject: Public Comment

Comment from: michaelo1510@hotmail.com

First of all oasis is fascinating to me-I commend you on that-working together for global unity and governance.
My client(s),(all levels)within the healthcare community are using Oasis. My initial question is this; Regarding sharing of patient information (HIPPA,i.e.other regulatory compliances). Is it possible to integrate and share data between users of Oasis? This ofcourse is already being done under a provider-supplier system (medicare/medicaid, other funding sources etc.). The idea of this happening (in a general sense)could be an awesome efficiency mechanism for all involved; the other benefits as you already know and have first hand knowledge of, are to exhaustive to discuss in this current format.

In Peace,

Michael
In Peace-Michael