Subject: Jiffy releases XACML 1.1 compliant implementation

Hello,

It's been a long time since we released our XACML 1.0 implementation,
but we've finally completed the XACML 1.1 code. Included is support
for some optional features, including XPath 2.0 attribute section and
obligations.

The policy test tool is available for free download from:

http://www.jiffysoftware.com/

We welcome your feedback...

John