Subject: Conformance Test s, III. F Attribute Selectors case 5

Hi,

I'm forwarding a comment from Jin Peng.
I agree to change the status code from "missing-attribute" to "processing-eorror".
I will ask Kudo-san to update the testcase.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com

----- Forwarded by Satoshi Hada/Japan/IBM on 2004/03/01 11:05 -----
"Jin Peng" <jinpeng@nortelnetworks.com>

2004/02/28 00:29

Satoshi Hada/Japan/IBM@IBMJP
cc
Subject
Conformance Test s, III. F Attribute Selectors case 5

Dear Sir,
In the XACML Version 1.0 Conformance Tests, III. F Attribute Selectors

5. Case: Syntax error in XPath expression
**EXPERIMENTAL**

Contributed by Satoshi Hada <SATOSHIH@jp.ibm.com>. Added to this test suite 4 March 2003, updated 11 March 2003.

Request,Policy,Response

You used StatusCode Value="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:status:missing-attribute"> in response.
I think it should be <StatusCode Value="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:status:processing-error"> since it is a syntax error. What is your idea?

Thanks,

Cheers,
Jin Peng
Mail: jinpeng@nortelnetworks.com