Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Public Comment

Joshua,

Thank you for the comment.  It might have been better if we had
originally spec'd these functions as you suggest, bou are the first
person to suggest this would be useful.  We can put it on a list of
"things to consider", but we would be much more likely to consider it if
there were a specific requirement rather than just an "it would be nice
to".  Let's see if others want this generalization.  I'm assuming we
would generalize the existing functions in a backwards compatible way.

Anne