Subject: About PolicySet evaluation

Dear XACML CommitteeŁ¬

There is a policy set forest.
                  policyset1
                  /        \
                 /          \
           policyset2     policyset3
           /      \          \
          /        \        .......
      policy_a   policy_b

policyset2 is issured by Bob. policy_a and policy_b are issured by trustee.

Given a access request A, policyset2,policy_a and policy_b match A. We evaluate policyset2 and get result,
for example (Bob,permit). Bob isn't trustee. We need use policyset2 result to calculate policyset1 result. Now, do we need to construct
an administrative request according to policyset1,policyset1 result and access request A ?

  Best Regards

Li XiaoFeng
Email:xiaofeng03 (at) iscas (dot) cn
      lxf (at) is (dot) iscas (dot) ac (dot) cn
Department:LOIS,Institute of Software Chinese Academy of Sciences
Address:4# South Fourth Street, Zhong Guan Cun, Beijing,P.R. CHINA
2006-08-10