Subject: Definition of "access control"

Hi,

/access control/ is defined as "Controlling /access/ in accordance to a
/policy/". Later on, a /policy/ is defined as "A set of /rules/, ... May
be a component of a /policy set/".

Does that mean that if I'm using <PolicySet>s instead of <Policy>s to
limit access to my resources, that isn't /access control/ in the sense
of XACML?

Roland