Subject: Definition of the rule combining algorithms

Hi,

I find the current text of the combining algorithms hard to read. And in
addition, it doesn't cover all cases (for example, having only
indeterminate-with-permit rules in the deny-overrides algorithm).
Therefore I propose to reword the definition as follows:

Def.: Deny-overrides rule combining algorithm

1. If any rule evaluates to "Deny", the result is "Deny".
2. Otherwise, if any rule having Effect="Deny" evaluates to
"Indeterminate", the result is "Indeterminate".
3. Otherwise, if any rule evaluates to "Permit", the result is "Permit".
4. Otherwise, if any rule having Effect="Permit" evaluates to
"Indeterminate", the result is "Indeterminate".
5. Otherwise, the result is "NotApplicable".

That's all. Five simple conditionals. And I think it is much easier to
read and understand than the current text. In all cases that are covered
by the current text, the outcome is the same.

Roland