Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] XACML Obligations - a concurrency model

I think the issue is more complex than that, as you need to lock the
attributes used in Obligations, too, and there should be a mechanism to
link the lock with unlock, if the implementer were to go that way. I
think the support for transactional model for decision-making should be
evaluated, if it wasn't already.

The effect of per-policy vs per-PDP call locking depends more on the
number of concurrent requests than the size of the policy. But I guess
this is more of an implementation issue.

Alex