Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] Links in Cross-Enterprise Security and PrivacyAuthorization (XSPA), Profile of XACML,v2.0 for Healthcare Version 1.0

Hal,

Hal Lockhart wrote:
>  These archives cannot be made public. The mailing lists for a public demo are used with the specific understanding that they will not be made public. This is because confidential information, such as web access points, product bugs and interoperability results are shared. Participants are specifically given the understanding the list will not be made public.
>
> The authors need to see if they can cite public links with the same information. However there is no requirement that OASIS specifications only reference free, publically available documents. For example ISO standards and industry journal articles generally cost money to obtain. The reference above [HL7-PERM] for example, is not free.

OK, I was unaware that the archives could not be made public.

No, there isn't any requirement that OASIS specifications publicly
available documents but when they don't, such as with the [HL7-PERM]
link, being taken to a page that describes how one might gain access is
nice.

But I do like your suggestion that public sources for the same
information be investigated.

Hope you are having a great day!

Patrick