Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] hierarchical node id datatype

It would help, if the Policy had type specification and operators that
can order the values of these types.

One such case is domain matching, whether it is Subject LDAP DN or
resource URL. The other important case is ordering roles to form a role
hierarchy. It would be far more intuitive to specify policy in a form of
"Subject.role >= X" than require the caller to be aware of the hierarchy
and supply the set of roles that each Subject.role is superior to to be
able to compare them using set operators.

Alex