Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] X500 Name Match unclarity

Could it be that terminal sequence actually means "final RDN"

regards

David

--

Aung San Suu Kyi

Burma’s democracy leader, Aung San Suu Kyi, is unwell and is being
denied proper medical attention by the Burmese regime. Her doctor was
arrested on Thursday 7 May 2009 without explanation. Aung San has
currently spent over 13 YEARS under arrest.

Please sign the petition now and help free Burma’s Political Prisoners:
http://www.burmacampaign.org.uk/fbppn.htm

David W. Chadwick, BSc PhD
The Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, CT2 7NF
Skype Name: davidwchadwick
Tel: +44 1227 82 3221
Fax +44 1227 762 811
Mobile: +44 77 96 44 7184