Subject: AW: [xacml-comment] just on little questions

thanks for the quick reply.
Good to hear that it is only a design recommendation to separate Matches for
different attribute categories under different AnyOf elements.
Maybe a little note when explaining the examples might help understanding
the reasoning behind this design recommendation.

If I may remark, I am not sure at all if it is a good idea to define targets
that way? You said that this helps managing/editing policies. How exactly? I
assume you mean that the rules become more readable. First this assumes that
you edit your policies in a text editor. Second I am wondering why you are
not using comments. Adding unnecessary and/or statements around the real
formula just for readability reasons, seems to be a very unclean solution.

Regards
Jan