Subject: looking for help in using your schema

Title: looking for help in using your schema

I am trying to include your schema through the xmlns declaration in my document and then use elements from it in my document.  However, I am running into trouble trying to make it work.

Here is what my namespace declaration looks like:

xmlns:ao="urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:2.0:context:schema:os"

Here is what my element looks like:

<ao:Resource><ao:ResourceContent>en-US</ao:ResourceContent><ao:Attribute>DocumentLanguage</ao:Attribute></ao:Resource>

The result I am getting is a message that:

E cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for element 'ao:Resource'

When I look at the schema, Resource seems to be an available element but the xml validator doesn’t like it.  Can someone tell me what is causing this?  This method works with other namespaces that I am using (primarily CIQ).

- Peter