Subject: xacml v3 open source implementation

hello
as i'm working on XACML, your hints would be so much valuable for me,

my master field of study in university is "information security", and i’ve defined my final project on giving "an architecture for applying UCON usage control model in cloud computing environment". now i want to give a prototype for my architecture. and for policy language i choosed XACMl, i need your help, if is that possible for you

give me some hints about “XACML open source implementations” which is better to be XACML v.3 or v.2. i dont know which open source implementation is more complete and easy to use.

to explain more about my question:
i have searched and found these xacml implementation:

-Sun’s implementation (but it’s xacml v1 which is too old)

-SICSACML: XACML v.3 draft

-HERAS-AF XACML (XACML v2 implementation)

-PicketBox XACML (JBossXACML) (XACML v2 implementation)

-WSO2 product platform

-xEngine

-EnterpriseXACML( Enterprise-java-xacml)
- …

but i don’t know which one of these fit for my project

I’m confused and need your help ,thanks alot.

excuse me if my english writing is not as well.

I would be extremely grateful if you could help me in this problem, since it could be of a great significance in my master thesis. I appreciate your concern in advance.

Sincerely,
Tina Tavizi