Subject: Re: [xacml-comment] TAB Comments on XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms Profile Version 1.0

Hi,

I have made changes and posted a new working draft based on these comments.

The link to the updated document and a log of the changes I made on each issue can be found in this email on the XACML TC mailing list.

https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/xacml/201403/msg00062.html

Best regards,
Erik

On 2014-02-28 23:59, Patrick Durusau wrote:

Greetings!

Members of the Technical Advisory Board endeavour to comment on all 30
day public review drafts.

Comments on:

TAB Comments on XACML 3.0 Additional Combining Algorithms Profile
Version 1.0

are attached.

It isn't necessary to acknowledge each comment separately.

A single email acknowledging this email will be sufficient.

If the TC chooses to “defer” resolution of an issue to a later
version, please choose Defer Issue under Available Workflow Actions
(after opening the issue).

When the TC has acted on these issues, I would appreciate a pointer to
the TCs resolution as the TAB is tracking the resolution of comments
from TAB members.

Hope everyone is nearing the start of a great weekend!

Patrick

- --
Patrick Durusau
patrick@durusau.net
Technical Advisory Board, OASIS (TAB)
Co-Chair, OpenDocument Format TC (OASIS)
Editor, OpenDocument Format TC, Project Editor ISO/IEC 26300
Former Chair, V1 - US TAG to JTC 1/SC 34
Convener, JTC 1/SC 34/WG 3 (Topic Maps)
Co-Editor, ISO 13250-5 (Topic Maps)

Homepage: http://www.durusau.net
Twitter: patrickDurusau