Subject: Core Errata Wd6

I just posted the Errata wd6 and updated core spec. The changes are noted in my previous email.

I did not run a redline. The changes are an additional 3 words in one spot and one letter in another. (Plus recognition of Cryil.)

In view of the minimal changes from wd5, on our call this Thursday that we proceed without further public review.

It that case the actions would  be to vote it to CSD and request an electronic ballot for final approval.

Hal