Subject: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2

There are no plans.  The RBAC profile has not yet been approved
as a CD.

It would be a test of how you implement your policy storage and
retrieval mechanism, since the RBAC profile requires no changes
or functional extensions to XACML.  It is strictly a "profile" or
paradigm for XACML usage.

Can you suggest a conformance test that would be useful?  The
only thing I can think of is to pass in a Request containing a
role attribute, having two Role PolicySets - one that applies and
one that doesn't - and two Permission PolicySets - one for each
role.  The test would be verifying that only the applicable
Permission PolicySet was applied.  That is all standard XACML, so
I don't think it is very useful.

Anne

On 29 September, Kuketayev, Argyn writes: RE: [xacml-dev] XACML 2